This Task converts audio files from the lossless flac format into the lossy mp3 format.
Audio.FlacToMp3 works with the open-source programs flac
executables under the hood.
- flac_executable (optional) is a string of the full path to your flac binary.
# flac_executable = '/usr/local/bin/flac' # default
flac_executable = '/my/non-default/flac'
- lame_executable (optional) is a string of the full path to your lame binary.
# lame_executable = '/usr/local/bin/lame' # default
lame_executable = '/my/non-default/lame'
- metaflac_executable (optional) is a string of the full path to your metaflac binary.
# metaflac_executable = '/usr/local/bin/metaflac' # default
metaflac_executable = '/my/non-default/metaflac'
- copy_tags (optional) is a boolean that specifies if metadata should be preserved. Passing True makes efforts to copy the popular tags over. If yoiu pass False your mp3 file will have no tags.
# copy_tags = False # default
copy_tags = True
- quality (optional) is a string that specifies the quality setting to use for encoding the files in mp3.
# quality = 'V0' # default
quality = 'V2'
Python (Non-Standard-Library Packages)